I am a technical writer specializing in software development, DevOps, and IT. After starting my career in enterprise application development, I transitioned to technical writing after noticing a knowledge gap between developers and users. Many software organizations suffer from outdated documentation, knowledge silos, and little to no developer evangelism. My mission is to bridge this gap and provide your users with the technical information and resources needed to not just use your product, but be more successful with it.
My services range from blog posts to online articles to technical whitepapers. If you’d like to see samples of my work, please visit my portfolio. You can contact me via online form, GitHub, LinkedIn, or Twitter.
- Product documentation
- User guides
- Blog posts and online articles
- Cloud platforms: Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure
- Container orchestration: Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
- Enterprise application development: Java, C#, VB.NET, and Python
- Desktop application development: C++, Qt
- Database administration: MySQL, MariaDB, and PostgreSQL
- Web application development: PHP and Node.js